Thursday 27 October 2011

Project: Decorate Nursery


Remember that nursery rhyme about Old Mother Hubbard and her bare cupboard? Well, I could write my own about Poor little Lawsy, who had a bare nursery (sorry - no more lame poems, promise!).






When we found out we were expecting our second baby, I was beyond excited to decorate the nursery. But I spent most of my pregnancy staying with my mother and before I knew it, Lawson was here and the nursery was undecorated.

After scaling Pinterest, I have lots of inspiration -






We do rent so there will be no pretty striped painted walls here though, but I have a brief list of what we need:

  • A lamp.
  • Wall decal.
  • New cot sheets
  • Canvas or framed picture
  • Storage of some kind (drawers or a small cupboard - we have built in wardrobes so nothing too big)
  • Possibly a rug or chair.
Do you have any decoration tips or ideas for me? Have photos of your babies or kids room on your blog? Send the link this way!

Enjoy your weekend,
Melinda. X

No comments:

Post a Comment