Thursday 17 November 2011

So Sooki; I Dream of Fish


With the weather warming up and my little monkey growing everyday, it was time to pack away all the teeny, tiny 0000 suits, leaving a large whole in his wardrobe (not really, but I did feel it was a good excuse to buy him new clothes).

Sooki Baby is one of my favourite brands for babies. Their clothes have the cutest prints (especially for girls!) and I have found the quality to be amazing. I ordered these cute little fishy printed nappy pants and singlet for the little monkey and they arrived the very next day. This made me one happy Mumma and I have to say, bubba looks pretty pleased with his new threads too!




Do you have any favourite online stores? Share them with me!
Melinda. X

The Details:

Sooki Baby 'I Dream of Fish' Nappy Pant & Singlet - Prince: $24.95 to $26.95 - Available from Little Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment