Tuesday 29 November 2011

Want: DwellStudio


I desperately want this DwellStudio photo frame for the nursery!
Apart from being super cute, it also matches the owl print DwellStudio blanket we already have (as seen here).
As for Project Nursey, I am failing. I have done nothing to it since that blog post and we moved the cot into our room - so now it really is empty!

I did find some adorable cot sheets though. Simple but still cute and the blue dots add a nice splash of colour.

Can you tell I'm a sucker for DwellStudio stuff? The patterns and designs are so fun, I'd decorate my whole house with their things if I could!

Happy Hump Day!
Melinda. X

The Details:

DwellStudio Owl Frame and Skyline Traffic Dots Cot Sheet - both $64.95 - Available from The Hip Infant



No comments:

Post a Comment