Monday 12 December 2011

Gift Ideas - Five under $30

Want to know a secret? I still haven't finished my Christmas shopping! So instead of actually finishing my Christmas shopping, I am compiling lists of Christmas present ideas to share on this blog. Enjoy!



Wouldn't this clock make the cutest addition to any little boys (or girls) bedroom? We are in the process of redecorating Pacmans room in a 'Space' theme - I've already ordered one for him! They also make a Guitar clock which we bought for a friends baby recently which is equally as cute.



If it's good enough for Harlow, it's good enough for your bambino! Sophie the Giraffe is a teething toy made from renewable, natural rubber and non-toxic paint. There will be one of these is Lawsons stocking this Christmas!

 




These have to be one of the best toys invented. They last forever, can be enjoyed by all ages and best of all? No mess to pack away afterwards!




An adorable pencil case featuring a bright traffic print. What else can I say?



The Very Hungry Caterpillar (Hardback) - $5.95

An absolute classic. I don't know anyone who didn't read this book as a child, what better than to share it with your own child? 

Merry Christmas!
Melinda. X

The Details
Click the link under each image.

No comments:

Post a Comment