Wednesday 14 December 2011

Motherhood: Santa Fail

Have you taken your kids to see Santa yet?

We went last week and it was a complete fail.

Pacman cried the moment he saw Santa and in an attempt to calm him down, Mr jumped in the photo. I passed the baby to Santa and at the last minute thought I'd jump in too (with no makeup and my hair quickly thrown into a bun).

The result?

 Disaster photo!
Did you have better luck with your kids Santa photos?
Melinda. X


The Details:
Pacman is wearing this Oobi tee ($29.95), paired with Pumpkin Patch jeans and Target shoes.
Lawson is wearing this Seed jumpsuit ($19.95 sale price - which of course came on sale after I bought it!)

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! This is adoreable!! Totally loving this! And OMG you look SO GORGEOUS without makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well atleast someone likes it!

    Poor Pacman has been scarred for life - we took him to look at Christmas lights the day after this and he cried the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just got your comment on my blog; I am willing to ship to Australia but am just unsure on the shipping costs. What did you have in mind? Shoot me an email! agirlinpearls@gmail.com thanks :)

    ReplyDelete