Sunday 4 December 2011

Motherhood: Babys First Christmas


How adorable is that handprint Christmas decoration? If I'm honest, I know I'll never get around to making one for either of the bambinos (bad Mumma!) but, if you're after the tutorial, check out A Sorta Fairytale.

This Christmas, Santa will be bringing Pacman a sand table (like a sand pit but in table form) plus the usual stocking fillers (books, clothes, swimmers, a dvd or two).

Lawson however, will only be three months old. What does a three month old need for Christmas? My initial thought was a Bumbo but we have Pacmans Bumbo which is still in brand new condition. I have settled on cot sheets (probably the DwellStudio ones seen in this post) and a money box - but that's a little boring right?

What do you buy for your little ones first Christmas? Or do you skip the first Christmas presents and celebrate it in some other way?

Happy Monday! 
Melinda. X

No comments:

Post a Comment